Well, here we are, October 4, 2011, five and a half weeks through this PR class and here is what I have learned:
1) Talking about either Facebook or Twitter in every class affirms my choosing to study Communication. (Sorry Chemistry, you aren’t social enough for me)
3) PR is more than sending out press releases.
4) Reading Ragan’s PR Daily everyday is more enjoyable than reading the New York Times everyday. (Yes, I used to think I wanted to go into Journalism)
5) The PR industry should not be taken lightly. A lot of hard work and creativity is required to be successful in this field.
6) I need an internship…now.
7) I still have a lot to learn.